Me winning the 20K dream reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter srusso
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

srusso

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
189
Reaction score
163
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
church-faint-quick-meme-com-14067499.png
 
HAHA!
 
Don't worry, we all know whoever wins is gonna put it all up for sale on R2R, that's what happens to everything people win. Remember the person who put up that obscenely large Kessil 1200 with absolutely zero shame?

@BRS, you might as well just mail people a check. People don't want the gear, it's been proven enough times for raffles and giveaways to become extinct.


Sincerely,
Rakie "no faith" :/
 
Would love to see the build thread on it. I hope the winner doesn’t sell.
 
Don't worry, we all know whoever wins is gonna put it all up for sale on R2R, that's what happens to everything people win. Remember the person who put up that obscenely large Kessil 1200 with absolutely zero shame?

@BRS, you might as well just mail people a check. People don't want the gear, it's been proven enough times for raffles and giveaways to become extinct.


Sincerely,
Rakie "no faith" :/
Not me, I would keep it and be the happiest person in the Appalachian Mountains.
 
Yeah all kidding aside, I just hope whoever wins it sincerely appreciates it. It's disheartening seeing things people win go right up to the for sale page. It's been really bumming me out more and more :(

That said, if I win, there's some gear in the mix I wouldn't use -- in which case it'll go right up here as additional giveaway. I'll make @mdbannister runs the drawing so when it's 3-4 days late it'll feel legit [emoji6]

Hopefully it coincides with Thanksgiving, so I can demand it be called the leftovers giveaway [emoji23]
 
Don't worry, we all know whoever wins is gonna put it all up for sale on R2R, that's what happens to everything people win. Remember the person who put up that obscenely large Kessil 1200 with absolutely zero shame?

@BRS, you might as well just mail people a check. People don't want the gear, it's been proven enough times for raffles and giveaways to become extinct.


Sincerely,
Rakie "no faith" :/
I kept my winnings (Red Sea reefer 170). Lets not crap in everyone’s wheaties this is supposed to be a fun and generous contest.
 
If I win it. I promise you won’t see it up for sale. It would diffentely replace my current setup. So they might as well stop the contest and send the prize to me. Imagine the build thread I could do with all that gear.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new