Medicore nano reef

I got some stuff from amazon today; Surge protector, and 90 degree outlet adapters. does anyone have suggestions for a budget light? I want to get the tank done and 150 for a kessil a80 and gooseneck mount is going to take awhile
 
I am looking forward to seeing how your tank develops! I do not have a tropical setup, so my light is a planted Fluval 2.0 because I have a lot of macros.
 
I am looking forward to seeing how your tank develops! I do not have a tropical setup, so my light is a planted Fluval 2.0 because I have a lot of macros.
you have the puget sound biotope right? are you on the aquarium co-op forum?
 
well I got a duncan at aquashella. I will be going to the fish store soon to get some more saltwater, and rodi water for the auto top off, and some copepods/liverock

can bulk reef supply diy screen tops be cut to the right size?
 
Ohhh… pics?

I just mixed saltwater for the first time yesterday. I am trying to get ready for winter when the path to the ocean gets icy and treacherous.

I do not know about BRS tops, but they are really nice there and I bet you can ask them for advice.
 
Ohhh… pics?

I just mixed saltwater for the first time yesterday. I am trying to get ready for winter when the path to the ocean gets icy and treacherous.

I do not know about BRS tops, but they are really nice there and I bet you can ask them for advice.
I was going to try and mix saltwater but for my tank size buying saltwater isn't expensive and it's another excuse to go to the fish store
IMG_7614.JPG
 
update the duncan isn't doing good I think it isn't doing well because the tank went to long without a waterchange, and I couldn't get rodi so I was using ro for top off. but I should have more freetime now so hopefully the tank can start doing better again.

also I got some orange zoas yesterday, how long do they normally take to adjust?
 
the zoanthid is doing better still not good though. it is hard to keep parameter stable with just waterchanges I might start kalkwasser or 2 part.
 
I decided with the amount of time I have I am going to wait for a larger tank to keep the more interesting fish. I will be adding a clownfish soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new