Meetings

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we have a good thing going here. We seem to have enough people on the board to get some conversation going.

Although there are a few local groups on Facebook, I find it much easier to follow threads on a forum format. Things on Facebook get buried too quickly for me.

If we have enough people interested in getting together, we can start meeting monthly again.
I am very much not a facebook fan. I post on it a few times a year. If that.

But, as far as food goes, I'll bring some stuff. I'm thinking you live close to the Publix by Aquatic Cove. I'll pick up some chicken from there unless people would rather have pulled pork. I'll pick up plenty of either if you guys let me know what you would prefer.

OP
OP
GWHouston

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can bring chips, dip and utensils/cups. Where r we meeting? Tomoko's?

OP
OP
GWHouston

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very much not a facebook fan. I post on it a few times a year. If that.

But, as far as food goes, I'll bring some stuff. I'm thinking you live close to the Publix by Aquatic Cove. I'll pick up some chicken from there unless people would rather have pulled pork. I'll pick up plenty of either if you guys let me know what you would prefer.
I'm good with either.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I live in the subdivision called Heritage Prov right behind Publix on County Line Road. My address is 283 Old Overton Drive, Madison.

Okay, chicken or pork for the main dish. Sounds like we now have chips, dips, cups, and utensils, too. I will make some baked beans to go with the main dish, then. Do we need bread or buns?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I live in the subdivision called Heritage Prov right behind Publix on County Line Road. My address is 283 Old Overton Drive, Madison.

Okay, chicken or pork for the main dish. Sounds like we now have chips, dips, and utensils, too. I will make some baked beans to go with the main dish, then. Do we need bread or buns?
If chicken, no. If pulled pork, I'll handle the buns.

I'm just grateful you are willing to host! I wish that I would have had this opportunity a year ago!

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, shall we start at 12:00 pm?
Beaslbob is bringing white powders in plastic bags.
Anyone wants to do a show and tell? I wonder if Eric can show us one of his latest innovations. The stirrer or chaeto reactor would be fun to look at if he can give us a demo.
Or, if someone wants to do a reef related demo of some sort, that'll be great, too.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, shall we start at 12:00 pm?
Beaslbob is bringing white powders in plastic bags.
Anyone wants to do a show and tell? I wonder if Eric can show us one of his latest innovations. The stirrer or chaeto reactor would be fun to look at if he can give us a demo.
Or, if someone wants to do a reef related demo of some sort, that'll be great, too.
My opinion is that with many of us meeting each other for the first time, and people with lots of questions, we should keep the agenda open. I feel we should save demo's for future meetings in the interest of time.

OP
OP
GWHouston

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the plates But if Payton wants to bring them that’s OK with me

Payton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill bring the Plates then and the slaw. let me know if there is anything else that is needed

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably still have diy 2 part stuff. calcium chloride and magnesium chloride. So I ya bring some containers like plastic coffee cans. Can supply.

Now I gotta go through the garage and find the half empty bags. LOL

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably still have diy 2 part stuff. calcium chloride and magnesium chloride. So I ya bring some containers like plastic coffee cans. Can supply.

Now I gotta go through the garage and find the half empty bags. LOL
Hope it's not turned into a gigantic white rock by now...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back