Members Introductions

xiholdtruex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to make this thread as a place we can introduce ourselves to member of the club and for them to know a little bit about out reefing experience. I will start off.

I live in south Florida homestead to be exact. I have been in the aquarium hobby specifically salty tanks for 15 years. I keep both salty and fresh water tanks. I love nano/pico tanks and am a stickler for clean pest free healthy tanks. I am always willing to help or give advice. I am very happy to finally have a club in south florida and am looking forward to gaining and being able to contribute my knowledge and abilities. #305reefclubsquad

Ernie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am a Miami native, born and raised. I've been in the hobby for over 20 years and live near the Bird Road stores. I have seen the hobby change over the years from wet drys, halides and VHOs to wifi leds and algae scrubbers. Crazy, I know! I am extremely happy this has come together and has given us a local support group as well as some new friendships. Thank you to everyone for your interest and showing up! I look forward to fun chats, problem solving, trades, sales, family friendly group events, and most importantly HAPPY REEFING with LOCAL Reefers! #305reefclub #305reefclubsquad

juanrmattos

- Frag Plug Hater -
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone reading through these lines (Regardless if you are in South Florida or just an active member here)...

My name is Juan, got into reef keeping during the late 90’s and even though I took a few breaks in between different aquarium sizes, also had the opportunity to see our hobby evolve throughout the years and learn from hands on practice that included many accomplishments and a few failures in the time being.

Extremely happy to have this space to meet, share, learn and trade with other fellow reef hobbyist from all walks of life.

Thank you for reading

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m a bit late to the introduction party but I been crazy at work lately. My name is Mario I’m a rookie but I learn fast I’ve been in the hobby for about 6-7 months. I currently have a 75g with a 20g sump. I’m in downtown Miami

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey welcome Damion!! Good to see you making a come back to the salty side!!

if you want to join the WhatsApp group chat send me your number in private message and I’ll add you

TrippyReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fam

E0FE8874-E511-4CA7-B809-B746454E281F.jpeg

Nadalius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone name is Mike. I live down by Miami. Been in the hobby since I was 12. Greetings!

20200906_142956.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back