Merry Christmas: Post your holiday sentiments here!

Lionsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @revhtree for starting such a great resource for so many of us to share our experiences and learn from others about saltwater reefing. My wife started me in this hobby 3 years ago at Christmas by getting me my first tank which has now grown into my new upgrade.

We are blessed that my wife had a benign cyst removed from her brain just 5 days ago. It was such a scary time for her and our family but the Lord watched over us and her surgeons and she is getting stronger day by day.

It is such a nice Christmas gift to have her home now and healing with the help . She so much enjoyed sitting on the couch last night watching the fish.

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @revhtree for starting such a great resource for so many of us to share our experiences and learn from others about saltwater reefing. My wife started me in this hobby 3 years ago at Christmas by getting me my first tank which has now grown into my new upgrade.

We are blessed that my wife had a benign cyst removed from her brain just 5 days ago. It was such a scary time for her and our family but the Lord watched over us and her surgeons and she is getting stronger day by day.

It is such a nice Christmas gift to have her home now and healing with the help . She so much enjoyed sitting on the couch last night watching the fish.

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless.

Gos bless your wife and your family this Christmas. After two years of my mom battling cancer and my dad taking her all over the country to the best doctors he could find we recieved the news this year that she is now cancer free. My mom is the strongest person I've ever known and my dad would tell you anything is possible when you just believe. This Christmas I'm thankful for my parents.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Merry Christmas everyone! I am truly thankful for R2R and the entire R2R community! As we take this time to reflect on basic beginnings (it really is okay to be born in a barn!) and on the importance of friends and family, I encourage everyone to reflect on how you can make a difference in your world throughout the coming year - it seems to really needs us now more than ever!

Peace.

Dogslife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0967.jpg

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it would be a good idea to have an official Christmas and New Year thread for us all to get mushy at! :)

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I love and appreciate you all! How could I love people that I've never met? I can love you because I love my fellow man and woman! I can love you because I care about you. I care about your life, your hopes, your dreams, your family, your future far above just an aquarium. I care about that too. This Christmas I want to wish all of you, my family, a very Merry Christmas and the most blessed New Year you have ever had. It's an absolute HONOR to be a part of your lives in one way or another.

I'm praying for you and if you ever need me please don't hesitate to reach out. God bless you and yours!

1577125596733.png

Thank you for the wonderful Christmas Wishes...My wish for you and all of the wonderful R2R community
is that the Love of the Christ of Christmas would flow over all and that this coming year would be filled with many Blessings and Great JOY!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR

Last edited:

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas to you @revhtree and your family as well as all other R2Rs. Happy holiday season and new year to all others who do not celebrate Christmas. Whether you be Jewish, Muslim, other faiths, or even Atheist - it is great, and we should be thankful, that we have this awesome community online that welcomes ALL free thought and ideas.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would also like to wish everyone a very special and happy Merry Christmas. I've not posted much this year as its been rough for me, I lost my son of 20 yrs this last December and I had find strength and courage just to keep breathing but there's something special about all you reefers. It's because of you and my heavenly father that has pulled me threw. To me us reefers start becoming like family so thanks for all of y'alls post cause it kept my mind occupied. Merry Christmas Everyone! !!!!!!
Sorry for your loss and may god watch over your family and keep you as he assumes the role of Father to your son. Both Spirits live on Endlessly !

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I thought it would be a good idea to have an official Christmas and New Year thread for us all to get mushy at! :)

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I love and appreciate you all! How could I love people that I've never met? I can love you because I love my fellow man and woman! I can love you because I care about you. I care about your life, your hopes, your dreams, your family, your future far above just an aquarium. I care about that too. This Christmas I want to wish all of you, my family, a very Merry Christmas and the most blessed New Year you have ever had. It's an absolute HONOR to be a part of your lives in one way or another.

I'm praying for you and if you ever need me please don't hesitate to reach out. God bless you and yours!

1577125596733.png
Because of God, We Can love. We love God too and have never met him. It is Proof that his message and Prophesy shows us that we can Love, forgive, Bless and honor each other.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas Rev and as always thank you for letting me be a small part of such an amazing community, I’m honored and humbled to be part of such an amazing team.

Also Merry Christmas Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. My wife and I are beyond blessed this year and are looking forward to spending our first Christmas with our son Eric.
A72A64D9-37DD-4C66-9205-C94E3737CDA3.jpeg

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
As we Reefers assure all year long, we understand the meaning of parameters, lighting, water flow, etc, . . . MAY WE ALSO ASSURE WE UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS !!

1577208592580.png

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas Rev and as always thank you for letting me be a small part of such an amazing community, I’m honored and humbled to be part of such an amazing team.

Also Merry Christmas Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. My wife and I are beyond blessed this year and are looking forward to spending our first Christmas with our son Eric.
A72A64D9-37DD-4C66-9205-C94E3737CDA3.jpeg
Adorable!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.5%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back