Merry Christmas: Post your holiday sentiments here!

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas!!! Always love this time of year if only because people are just a little bit kinder than usual. Surprising how much just a little extra kindness, just a second or two of reflection before responding in kind, just an ever so small step back from confrontation and maybe just a heartbeat or two putting yourself in another ones shoes can make such a big difference to an entire community.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Merry Christmas Rev and as always thank you for letting me be a small part of such an amazing community, I’m honored and humbled to be part of such an amazing team.

Also Merry Christmas Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. My wife and I are beyond blessed this year and are looking forward to spending our first Christmas with our son Eric.
A72A64D9-37DD-4C66-9205-C94E3737CDA3.jpeg
PERFECT PICTURE !!!
As one becomes a parent, Christmas is in the eyes of our children !!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Merry Christmas!!! Always love this time of year if only because people are just a little bit kinder than usual. Surprising how much just a little extra kindness, just a second or two of reflection before responding in kind, just an ever so small step back from confrontation and maybe just a heartbeat or two putting yourself in another ones shoes can make such a big difference to an entire community.
What is our excuse for not being like this all year round ?

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1C5298957-TZ-Star-of-Bethlehem.fit-760w.jpg

I am honored to be apart of this community, a community of people all from different walks of life.
Here to share, help and support each other, not only in the hobby, but as "people2people" all year round.

Beyond the words spoken here, We are all people living in our own world's, taking on what comes at us each day and each carrying our own crosses. Remember that God so loved the world, that he gave us his son to show all of us that he loves us, one and all, regardless of sin, that we will have eternal life through faith. This is Christmas.

a kind word, a act of kindness or just understanding is not only for this time of year, but always!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE MOST HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS TO THE REEF2REEF FAMILY!

Last edited:

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PERFECT PICTURE !!!
As one becomes a parent, Christmas is in the eyes of our children !!
Thank you! He’s very photogenic! Lol

Merry Christmas!

Towntastic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it would be a good idea to have an official Christmas and New Year thread for us all to get mushy at! :)

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I love and appreciate you all! How could I love people that I've never met? I can love you because I love my fellow man and woman! I can love you because I care about you. I care about your life, your hopes, your dreams, your family, your future far above just an aquarium. I care about that too. This Christmas I want to wish all of you, my family, a very Merry Christmas and the most blessed New Year you have ever had. It's an absolute HONOR to be a part of your lives in one way or another.

I'm praying for you and if you ever need me please don't hesitate to reach out. God bless you and yours!

1577125596733.png
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the UK.

Billdogg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to wish all of you the very best of Holiday Seasons, whatever Holiday you choose to celebrate.

I, too, think of this forum as a group of friends that otherwise I would never have the chance to know.

And now, COOKIES!!!!

and presents. My wife swears I'm really going to love one of them she got me, but I'm confused - not a one of them is big enough to be a Maserati!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dear Santa, please make my sister/lifetime best friend well. She's dying from cancer.....

Praying for your sister. What is her name?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 106 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back