Merry Christmas: Post your holiday sentiments here!

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I joined R2R I was looking for advice on planning my tank. I had no idea I was joining such a positive and intelligent community that was run by a man with morals and not $$ in his eyes. I have learned via osmosis that this community is the way it is because of @revhtree's kind heart and faith. Thanks brutha for being who you are and what you've done to help so many people.

I was talking to my wife last week about the season and this is the first year in a long time it's felt like Christmas for us. Our son turned 3 in October and the pure joy I see in him when looking at Christmas lights, lawn "blow-ups" and even decorations at the grocery store brings tears to my eyes. I also see how infectious it is as everywhere we go people are smiling and laughing when he screams at the top of his lungs "LOOK AT THE SNOWMAN DADDY, YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!" It's the most awesome thing in the world. I have a daughter turning 2 in February and get to go through it all over again next year. I can't wait! God bless all of you!

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas Rev and thanks for starting this out, a very merry Christmas to all of R2R family, this is one place everyone is treated equally, can't enuff good about this group, I'm thankful for many things this year but especially my father in law who just turned 95 on the 10th and lives with us, makes u enjoy things in a different light, God bless everyone and they're families

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also like to wish everyone a very special and happy Merry Christmas. I've not posted much this year as its been rough for me, I lost my son of 20 yrs this last December and I had find strength and courage just to keep breathing but there's something special about all you reefers. It's because of you and my heavenly father that has pulled me threw. To me us reefers start becoming like family so thanks for all of y'alls post cause it kept my mind occupied. Merry Christmas Everyone! !!!!!!

May the Great JOY of Christmas overshadow your sadness...so sorry for your great loss

Rick

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would also like to wish everyone a very special and happy Merry Christmas. I've not posted much this year as its been rough for me, I lost my son of 20 yrs this last December and I had find strength and courage just to keep breathing but there's something special about all you reefers. It's because of you and my heavenly father that has pulled me threw. To me us reefers start becoming like family so thanks for all of y'alls post cause it kept my mind occupied. Merry Christmas Everyone! !!!!!!

Love you and praying for you during this season.

DEWreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marry christmas to all this year has been very difficult with the progression of my disease. While laid up at home for 3 months I looked to my tank to keep me busy along with surfing the forum to help others and show some progress. Building my new 225g tank has really kept my mind at ease hopefully for more years to come. Love you all and have a safe and wonderful holiday.

Alexio84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy reefing new year.

God bless you all.

ccaa_1.jpg

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say a very Happy Holidays to the R2R community! You all have been extremely gracious with your time and advice, and I'm very appreciative! For every Tank Emergency thread I've read, there have been multitudes of kind people there to help a reefer in need.. you are all an amazing group. Thank you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you. She is @RadRed24 on R2R, her name is Stacy.

Although my family has been touched by cancer I can't imagine what this season is like for you and your sister, but please know that I have prayed (and will continue to pray) for health and peace for both of you.

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas!
I have been so blessed by this community, not just from the aquarium insight but the genuineness of the folks here.
Thank you Revhtree, this is a special place to be.
Our Christmas card to each of you...In celebrating the birth of Jesus. The greatest gift of all.
EC5C2950-C492-4052-BCE3-05152C0DF724.jpeg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 85 71.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back