Merry Christmas: Post your holiday sentiments here!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought it would be a good idea to have an official Christmas and New Year thread for us all to get mushy at! :)

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I love and appreciate you all! How could I love people that I've never met? I can love you because I love my fellow man and woman! I can love you because I care about you. I care about your life, your hopes, your dreams, your family, your future far above just an aquarium. I care about that too. This Christmas I want to wish all of you, my family, a very Merry Christmas and the most blessed New Year you have ever had. It's an absolute HONOR to be a part of your lives in one way or another.

I'm praying for you and if you ever need me please don't hesitate to reach out. God bless you and yours!

1577125596733.png

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm blessed this Christmas to still have my almost 89 year old mother with altzhimers that just got out of surgery this morning for a hip replacement. Altzhimers is hard on the families but with God's grace I have learned that the person with alzheimer's is in most cases happy go lucky. I am blessed my mom still has her sense of humor. So what she doesn't know who I am. She does know that she knows me. ;)
I prey that anyone that maybe having family or personal issues in there lifes now just hang in there. This will work out as they should.

This forum has some awesome people on here. It is a pleasure now making it part of my day to come and learn from others all about this great hobby.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm blessed this Christmas to still have my almost 89 year old mother with altzhimers that just got out of surgery this morning for a hip replacement. Altzhimers is hard on the families but with God's grace I have learned that the person with alzheimer's is in most cases happy go lucky. I am blessed my mom still has her sense of humor. So what she doesn't know who I am. She does know that she knows me. ;)
I prey that anyone that maybe having family or personal issues in there lifes now just hang in there. This will work out as they should.

This forum has some awesome people on here. It is a pleasure now making it part of my day to come and learn from others all about this great hobby.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Well said and beautiful perspective!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel blessed to have both my family at home and my R2R family in my life. Without either of them I'd have nobody to share all my glitter with.

But merry christmas and happy new year to all. Be safe and have fun :)

Last edited:

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)
I thought it would be a good idea to have an official Christmas and New Year thread for us all to get mushy at! :)
You old softie.:D
Today I was blessed with the opportunity to be Santa for my daughter's day care children. The past year, and particularly this holiday season has been difficult. The joy on the faces of theses children really touched my heart and lifted my spirits.

Sometimes it can be hard to remember just how blessed we are, and how much those we love actually mean to us.

I now reserve the right to get mushy. As authorized by @revhtree himself.
I wish you all the most joyous of holiday seasons. I consider Reef2Reef not just a community, but a family. My family. I wish you all well in the new year, and pray that we are all able to truly appreciate the beauty of our lives and approach the challenges with the same patience and tolerance that we give to our tanks. God bless you all.

Okay. Mush is over.

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad I have a place to come and talk to people that share my passion. And a place where people still show civility to each other. Gives me hope that the whole worlds not going down the tubes and there are still people like Rev that Do Great Things for others out of the Goodness In His Heart and looking at all the Anonymous Donations to his Toy Drive where people wanted No Credit at All. Just giving from their Heart. gives me hope that there are still a bunch of people that Aren't Bat Crap Crazy..

Chilli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I love and appreciate you all! How could I love people that I've never met? I can love you because I love my fellow man and woman! I can love you because I care about you. I care about your life, your hopes, your dreams, your family, your future far above just an aquarium. I care about that too. This Christmas I want to wish all of you, my family, a very Merry Christmas and the most blessed New Year you have ever had. It's an absolute HONOR to be a part of your lives in one way or another.

I'm praying for you and if you ever need me please don't hesitate to reach out. God bless you and yours!

1577125596733.png

#revhtree

Thank you for this great words!!!

@all, merry blessed christmas!!! And a good start for 2020
King Jesus was born and cames to us! - Thats Christmas :)

Scott's reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also like to wish everyone a very special and happy Merry Christmas. I've not posted much this year as its been rough for me, I lost my son of 20 yrs this last December and I had find strength and courage just to keep breathing but there's something special about all you reefers. It's because of you and my heavenly father that has pulled me threw. To me us reefers start becoming like family so thanks for all of y'alls post cause it kept my mind occupied. Merry Christmas Everyone! !!!!!!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also like to wish everyone a very special and happy Merry Christmas. I've not posted much this year as its been rough for me, I lost my son of 20 yrs this last December and I had find strength and courage just to keep breathing but there's something special about all you reefers. It's because of you and my heavenly father that has pulled me threw. To me us reefers start becoming like family so thanks for all of y'alls post cause it kept my mind occupied. Merry Christmas Everyone! !!!!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and loved ones. and sorry for your loss.

Daniel92481

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we move forward with our seemingly increasing, busy daily lives, it is important to take a moment this Christmas to remember what the true spirit is all about. Take the time to help someone in need, and lend a hand...help an elder with their groceries, hold the door open for a stranger, let someone over in your lane, without honking or gesturing that they are #1. Take the time to be kind on this day, and all other days.

Jesus loves you, me, and reef tanks!

Merry Christmas to all! :)

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyday I feel so grateful for everything I have. There has been a lot of change for us in 2019, but change although scary at times isn't always a bad thing. My husband and I finally found the courage to open our business this year (which is not easy lol), and startup costs can add up quicker then I would like to admit lol. We have made some new friends and some new connections, which have truly been amazing. This hobby I feel is truly amazing. I love helping people when I can, and this business has allowed us the opportunity to offer corals for reasonable prices.

@revhtree has created an amazing community here, and i feel amazing being apart of it. I love reading everyone's stories and learning where I can and helping where I can. I feel that 2020 will be an awesome year, and i look forward to sharing it with everyone here! Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone!

corky1966

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1577125596733.png
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love all of you guys on here! Thanks for all of your help and support through the years! I am wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New year!!!!!! You guys are right....take the time to remember the true meaning of Christmas.

Thanks @revhtree for creating the wonderful community where can all share in each other's success in the great hobby! As well as learn from each other!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back