- Joined
- Sep 18, 2017
- Messages
- 7,037
- Reaction score
- 4,187
- What state or country do you live in
- Wisconsin
I don't ignore anyone. Maybe I should.You know I've tried Chinese black boxes, man.
They were the only LEDs I could try after observing all my friend's tanks. Chinese black boxes gives the best results IMO.
The worse report and observations were under Radions!! My LFS told me the worse investment in the history of the store was to get Radions!! And people still buy those pucks as they are the best thing in the world. If they were they wouldn't need T5s to back them up!!!!! What a waste of money and time!
I didn't loose absolutely anything to my black boxes, but the results were terrible after months, in comparison to T5s. I put my T5s back and everything flourished again. There is no comparison!
Can't you understand that the only thing that matters is hands on and results? You keep bringing weird posts with your internet research, but you don't take anyone's word for what is actually valid in real life.
You basically ignore about what Dr. Sanjay experiences and anyone else here has to say with a valid experience. Still come to bother with graphics and non sense stuff.
YOUR data set is small really.
Describe terrible..
Give me Sanjays direct quotes please..
Chinese black boxes are horribly inefficient.
People back up MH's w/ t5's.. Pretty common or so I've heard.
