• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MH Pendants

Eynonreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
3
Location
NEPA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 250w Lumen Max Pendants no bulbs or ballast.
$40 each shipped

20130923_092326_zpsc79ef61e.jpg
 
Sorry didnt relize they were double ended im lolking for single ened but good luck with sale there in great condition
 
I have a Lumenbright Large I also can sell that's SE. $60 plus half the shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new