OP
OP
N

N2theUnknown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone im still waitimg on heat packs been ordered and in shipping for almost 2 weeks. Once I get them im going to mock up a box with a thermometer inside anf see if it will hold as im planning on doing 2 day priority mail. The heat packs should be here this week. We are experiencing single digit lows at the moment so Im just trying to take precautions to minimize complications.

If my heat packs do show up this week I will run my little experiment and if it passes I will set up a sell section on the forum and send a private message to everyone that has commented on this thread to give those individules first dibs if they are still interested. Again thank you all for your intrest and I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey everyone im still waitimg on heat packs been ordered and in shipping for almost 2 weeks. Once I get them im going to mock up a box with a thermometer inside anf see if it will hold as im planning on doing 2 day priority mail. The heat packs should be here this week. We are experiencing single digit lows at the moment so Im just trying to take precautions to minimize complications.

If my heat packs do show up this week I will run my little experiment and if it passes I will set up a sell section on the forum and send a private message to everyone that has commented on this thread to give those individules first dibs if they are still interested. Again thank you all for your intrest and I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
thanks for the update!

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be willing to pick them up. Where are you located?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested as well, low on the totem poll at this point but yeah. Hope it works out for everyone!

Trouble1375

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to this... i'm also unsure how well they would do VS my yellow coris wrasse... no point in me buying these if they'll be food for him, haha :D
also interested but again boils down to shipping. Hopefully it is after I catch and rehome my Melanurus. He grabs them and swims around with the arms hanging out until he eats them.

OP
OP
N

N2theUnknown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone sorry for the lack of response been dealing with a bout of covid in the house so hopefully one more week here and Ill be good to go.

Mmbra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in been looking to seed my tank with those for ages.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back