MikeC's SOFTY TANK

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very nice! Love a softy tank!
 
Mine always made a real cloudy tank during spawning. Thanks for sharing. Really cool to see.
 
Great looking Tank, I have also gone back to my soft coral roots. After a year and a half of trying to crack to sps code , I have been adding more softies and Lps. I think the tank looks better and I enjoy the flowing corals better
 
Do you have to dose for calcium and alk? Or do water changes do enough?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new