Milky Way Red sea Maxima Clam

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Glavotsky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Location
Waldwick
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Milky Way Red Sea Clam purchased from World wide coral. Im setting rid of my tank and this is the last item left aside from some snails. Pick up only, I live in Bergen County Nj. $100.
20250609_182401.jpg

20250609_182427.jpg

20250609_182455.jpg

20250609_182508.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new