Milwaukee digital Refractometer with case

Item Price
95.00 shipped.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,414
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Milwaukee digital Refractometer 95.00 shipped.
Comes with additional case.
I will also add a small bottle of partially used Hanna deionized water HI70436m. best way to zero it.



Paypal only or cash if local Waukesha WI.

If local and pick up I can knock some off.

PM is the key, I go by order of PM's not who post in thread first. I sometime have for sale in other places too.

I also do not always get Email notifications from here so it may be a bit before I reply

I am going to be listing allot of stuff and can combine shipping.

Only ship to continental USA.

20261003_091426.jpg
20261003_091447.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new