Milwaukee lurker lol

Brewcityjedi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
21
Location
MIlwaukee, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!!
I started getting into freshwater aquascaping at the beginning of Covid, and decided that this year was the year that I’d jump in to reef tanks. I have a 40g breeder that’s been up and running for about 6 months now, and I freakin love this hobby already!
Thanks for the awesome forums, and I’ll start getting pics to start a build thread
 
20230604_203550.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new