MINDSTREAM UNBOXING!!

Jay Z

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try to keep it on track. Bickering doesn’t help anyone and is a waste of energy.

It was a good unboxing video. Could it be more in depth? Sure. Was it a unboxing video, yep, but this is t brs.

Was enough for me to get a size comparison and look at the product.

Very interested to follow Daniel on this post!

Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort on this man!

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t let it hurt your feelings, just think of it as constructive criticism on how you choose to treat other people.
We can’t always live in a world that is light and fluffy and give out participation trophies. You seem to be meaner than I am so look in the mirror buddy.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can’t always live in a world that is light and fluffy and give out participation trophies. You seem to be meaner than I am so look in the mirror buddy.
He’s not trying to win an Emmy! Lol

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All that's going to matter in the long run is how this works. As long as it doesn't have an everything is okay alarm sounding every 5 seconds it will be fine. The unboxing video was good, gave a general idea of the size and what's included.

Also congrats for finally getting it in your hands after all these years. Looking forward to following your progress.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Got this in the mail today, and can't wait to get it on the tank!!!! I know lots of us have been waiting to see what this thing will be like, so I made an unboxing video. I'll keep you guys updated on my experience with it as I get it set up. I'm excited to try this out!!

Love it! Looking forward to more videos :)

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You should. You have a product that really hasn’t been mass released. Take some time and show off each aspect of the Mindstream during the unboxing. Big opportunity to be the first to share a lot of exciting new info to R2R. The video left a lot to be desired.
For sure. I didn't have time to do much last night, but I'm preparing a much more detailed video today. I'll have it up in a few hours.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ouch...That was pretty rude. I appreciate him making the video and sharing it with us. I thought it was just fine for an initial unboxing. I hope you didn't scare him away from making more videos about this product. I really want to see more.
Nah. It's ok. I'm thick-skinned. :) I wanted to do a better video anyway, but yesterday just didn't have the time available. But I did want to at least show everyone what was in the box! :cool: Making a quality detailed video takes time (at least it does for me), but today I'm putting in the time to get a (hopefully) much better one together to share with you guys.

ddrueckh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah. It's ok. I'm thick-skinned. :) I wanted to do a better video anyway, but yesterday just didn't have the time available. But I did want to at least show everyone what was in the box! :cool: Making a quality detailed video takes time (at least it does for me), but today I'm putting in the time to get a (hopefully) much better one together to share with you guys.
While I enjoy a polished video...I don’t know if I can wait to hear your initial thoughts. Was setup smooth, is it silent, and most importantly...does it test as advertised and how do the results compare to other testing?

I think the comment regarding the video had good intentions...it was just the last sentence that overshadowed the rest. We also all know that things don’t always come across as the person writing it intended it to.

Okay...I hope you are not reading this and working on that video!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx for the unboxing and sharing. I cannot wait to see how it does and the report you give on it.

Also, you did a ton better than I would have done for an unboxing. I would have been that ADHD kid ripping things open and going straight to figuring out how to install it, set it up, and all that good stuff. After that long of a wait, it would have been a mad house in a video lol.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That's what it looks like!! keep going. . . . . . . .. .

1565832554001.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thx for the unboxing and sharing. I cannot wait to see how it does and the report you give on it.

Also, you did a ton better than I would have done for an unboxing. I would have been that ADHD kid ripping things open and going straight to figuring out how to install it, set it up, and all that good stuff. After that long of a wait, it would have been a mad house in a video lol.

LOL. So true! I am right there with you @Eagle_Steve!!!

marco fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Got this in the mail today, and can't wait to get it on the tank!!!! I know lots of us have been waiting to see what this thing will be like, so I made an unboxing video. I'll keep you guys updated on my experience with it as I get it set up. I'm excited to try this out!!

Following along and thank you for sharing this with us!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daniel,

Proud for you my friend and tagging along.

Lol
Whats the odds of one guy winning an Reef Savvy and Mindstream... :p

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back