Mini all in one

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently set up the cunzo mini all in one tank as a reef tank added dragons breath macro a few tiny snails a tiny hermit crab and a a 1 inch flame tail blenny that lives in a shell along with some pods and media in the sump with the included heater runs about 68 consistently and lighting on medium setting.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy05

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently set up the cunzo mini all in one tank as a reef tank added dragons breath macro a few tiny snails a tiny hermit crab and a a 1 inch flame tail blenny that lives in a shell along with some pods and media in the sump with the included heater runs about 68 consistently and lighting on medium setting.
IMG_20210211_122548272.jpg

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might want to look into @Cornflake 's build and talk to that member.

It's a glass cookie jar!!

BKq5vFPl.jpg
1BA92CF2-BAB5-41AC-A2F0-AF713213FBF2.jpeg

with a clam... ;Woot ;Woot

OP
OP
Bigdaddy05

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might want to look into @Cornflake 's build and talk to that member.

It's a glass cookie jar!!

BKq5vFPl.jpg
1BA92CF2-BAB5-41AC-A2F0-AF713213FBF2.jpeg

with a clam... ;Woot ;Woot
That's insane especially with a clam!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#reefsquad anyone know of anyone with an active thread for this size tank?

I'd suggest doing a search, "pico tank." or something similar. I know we have some here who are into the little ones.

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a few people on another forum that ran these for awhile and one is pretty modded. Majority of people shut theirs down though unfortunately.

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is super small, but like, super cool! The way the filtration system is set up is actually also really awesome, allowing for flow from one side of the tank to the other. This is exactly what I am looking for, though preferably a bit bigger in size. Super glad you posted this up. ^_^

Good luck with it!

Cornflake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks great! I’d be hesitant to keep the blenny in there. My advice would be to take the fish out and do a large weekly water change.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy05

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks great! I’d be hesitant to keep the blenny in there. My advice would be to take the fish out and do a large weekly water change.
When the blenny was bought I was told it wouldn't get bigger then 2 inches now I know different so he'll be coming out and I'm gonna be ordering a flame prawn goby or panda goby or clown goby not sure yet.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy05

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is super small, but like, super cool! The way the filtration system is set up is actually also really awesome, allowing for flow from one side of the tank to the other. This is exactly what I am looking for, though preferably a bit bigger in size. Super glad you posted this up. ^_^

Good luck with it!
Without having any mods it's been easy 1 a week I dump half and fill it back up and I don't mind topping it up daily with a few droppers full of rodi waiting on adding some coral when I'm not broke lol

OP
OP
Bigdaddy05

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a few people on another forum that ran these for awhile and one is pretty modded. Majority of people shut theirs down though unfortunately.
That's what iv been finding pics are taken down or there's no updated info I plan to keep this going and sharing it's progress

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Without having any mods it's been easy 1 a week I dump half and fill it back up and I don't mind topping it up daily with a few droppers full of rodi waiting on adding some coral when I'm not broke lol
Loooool. What kinda corals are you looking at? I'd be keen to see how well corals do under the light that comes with it. :3

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%
Back