Mini Blastomussa?

Carebearsss.x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
93
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! So we bought this beautiful blastomussa yesterday & the lady said it was a newer kind of blasto that stays much smaller (im new with corals) & I know it’s not an Acanlord :/

Can you pls help me identify this?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

B7CB2A2C-6680-4445-98C2-15993B68279A.jpeg
 
I love blastomussa's, I have a few high end blasto's, I feel they are extremely underated.
 
Blastos are my new favorite, recommend any places that have some nice ones?
TSA has the Black Widow blasto, you just have to look around. The WWC Rainbow Blast is nice. Cali Kid coral usually has some nice blastos.
 
TSA has the Black Widow blasto, you just have to look around. The WWC Rainbow Blast is nice. Cali Kid coral usually has some nice blastos.
Cali kid seems to blast his corals with the blue, not a fan of that.
TSA alwaya has nice corals though
 
I just got this one. Lfs said they’re blasto but really look like flowers of some sort. Wonder if this will turn out to be just like yours at some point?
 

Attachments

  • 2BFA0677-6F0D-4474-B6B1-B99605F38A1C.jpeg
    2BFA0677-6F0D-4474-B6B1-B99605F38A1C.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 106
  • F7866115-6B39-4333-8BDE-1DD7054723DC.jpeg
    F7866115-6B39-4333-8BDE-1DD7054723DC.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 148
cali kid corals and pacfic east aquaculture and BSA corals is where I find my unique one's. My current order from calikid

PhotoDec28_45712PM_1024x1024@2x.jpg PhotoDec30_43707PM_1024x1024@2x.jpg
 
Those look literally unreal. I would be interested to see what they actually look like, without any editing.
 
Blastos have been a great beginner coral for me! Awesome addition
 
What do you all feed them? I use Reef Roids and then drop Fauna Marin LPS Grow + Color.
 
Mysis are tough to feed because of the fish. I do feed the fish first but their instincts take over and they steal food from the corals. I know you can do the bottle hack but I have so many I would be there for an hour. :)
 
I still say they literally look unreal. Would love to see (un-edited) photos when they come in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new