Mini Complete Tank... World's Smallest Reef?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope you all are well, this weeks upload I set up what I think is the funniest/smallest all in one tank I have EVER seen! Genuinely excited about this build and this video series! Come check out the unboxing and set up of the Mini Complete Tank!

Also, if you have not checked out my channel yet, I started a YouTube channel! I have been making weekly uploads and I have really enjoyed myself and gotten amazing support from you all! Enjoy and let me know what you think I should stock with this bad boy!

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have one of those. set up for a few months. fun but evap sucks
Planning in the next coming upload in the series doing some work on getting an ATO incorporated!

giphy.gif

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a tank per say, but I was thinning out all my asterina stars last summer and gave them away to some of my fellow homeschool families in glass jam jars with some sand and rubble, a piece of hair algae, and orders to stir the water daily. Some of the kids still have them alive and well.

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a tank per say, but I was thinning out all my asterina stars last summer and gave them away to some of my fellow homeschool families in glass jam jars with some sand and rubble, a piece of hair algae, and orders to stir the water daily. Some of the kids still have them alive and well.
Simplicity right? That is the goal here. Nothing crazy, couple macros and a tiny invert! Love the idea of the saltwater enclosed terrarium! Fun I am sure!

giphy.gif

Alex808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the ones I've bought from LiveAquaria ate coral...
I’ve never had that problem. Mine has been In the same section of the tank sitting on the same rock flower anem for a while now. If he’s not on the Anem, he’s under a hammer coral.

j.falk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve never had that problem. Mine has been In the same section of the tank sitting on the same rock flower anem for a while now. If he’s not on the Anem, he’s under a hammer coral.

If you only have one then I doubt you would notice if it were eating some of your coral as it would be a minute amount. I had 9 of them in the tank and they were definitely eating corals...a pain in the butt to get them back out too. LOL

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote is still a rock nem:). Can’t wait for this tank to come in! Thanks Enabler!!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back