Minimal aquas cape

Now I'm wondering if I should switch things up on my brand new build lol. I have a new bare bottom 60 gallon cube running one 6105 from my old 90 mounted on the back glass to the side. It makes a great current which makes a circle around the tank. I had planned on moving my other 6105 over when I shut the 90 down but I like the large swirl one tunze makes around the tank especially since I like a good amount of rock in the tank.
20191014_190736.jpg
 
Hi

1 week old running tank (pic taken with Orange Filter) - I have a Tunze Stream 3 tucked away in the far left corner as well as my returns but will need more I believe when the tank get's going.
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
 
Hi

1 week old running tank (pic taken with Orange Filter) - I have a Tunze Stream 3 tucked away in the far left corner as well as my returns but will need more I believe when the tank get's going.
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
That tank looks beautiful. I love that rockwork.
your tank is only 1 week old? I don’t think it’s ready for corals yet. It looks pretty sterile.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new