Minimal aquas cape

RCS82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I'm wondering if I should switch things up on my brand new build lol. I have a new bare bottom 60 gallon cube running one 6105 from my old 90 mounted on the back glass to the side. It makes a great current which makes a circle around the tank. I had planned on moving my other 6105 over when I shut the 90 down but I like the large swirl one tunze makes around the tank especially since I like a good amount of rock in the tank.
20191014_190736.jpg

andrewb14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

1 week old running tank (pic taken with Orange Filter) - I have a Tunze Stream 3 tucked away in the far left corner as well as my returns but will need more I believe when the tank get's going.
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

1 week old running tank (pic taken with Orange Filter) - I have a Tunze Stream 3 tucked away in the far left corner as well as my returns but will need more I believe when the tank get's going.
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
That tank looks beautiful. I love that rockwork.
your tank is only 1 week old? I don’t think it’s ready for corals yet. It looks pretty sterile.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back