Mitras LX7206?

JoeinLA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still researching a new tank (85g display, 36 Long x 28 wide x 24 high), and came across these (in connections with the GHL controller system). There doesn’t seem to be much about these? BRS sells them but they don’t seem to come up in any of their videos? I was set on Radion XR30 and Apex, but am now looking at the GHL ecosystem - and the Mitras are, obviously, part of that.

Would love to hear from anyone with experience with these (any likes/dislikes, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Brymac1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No personal experience, but based on the layout of the led clusters, you should get reduced shadowing compared to an xr30. It is also one of the few led fixtures to include true UV diodes.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldnt worry about getting a ghl light or apex light just because of the controller, pretty much all of them have some way to control the led with an app now. There are a lot of good leds that will work, just gonna matter what sort of look both inside the tank and outside you are going for. Ecotech, kessil, orphek, reefi, etc there are a lot of great led options and most will be on sale in the next week

Back