0   0   0
Mobius
Marie No GIF by NETFLIX

Barrysquared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is extremely frustrating. I have my salt water two floors below my tanks and rely on this pump for water changes. I have plans tonight that I can't get out of, and all of my tanks have had 20% of their water drained. So now I am forced to either make several trips up and down stairs carrying buckets of water on an injured foot or I can go to the local pet store and waist a ton of money on jugs of saltwater.

redsea25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to make a new account.....then I was able to add my pumps and lights as they were currently configured. So at least it didn't reset them or force me to.

Last edited:

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(07:22:50)*** Visitor 93692097 joined the chat ***
(07:22:51)Visitor 93692097
Hi, what is going on with the mobius app?
(07:22:52)Customer Service
Thank you for chatting! May I please have your full name and email address?
(07:23:13)Visitor 93692097
Fred Chidsey, [email protected]
(07:24:37)*** Jason Lillie joined the chat ***
(07:24:40)Visitor 93692097
So what I mean by my question is that I have not been able to log in in over 13 hours now
(07:25:28)Jason Lillie
Hi Fred, my name is Jason. We are aware of the outage, and our engineering teams are working hard to rectify it. Keep checking back, as access should be reenabled very soon!
(07:26:34)Visitor 93692097
Ok, well I think you guys should be a little more clear with your clients. Have someone get on the forums and let your clients know what is going on and what the eta is to resolution
(07:26:50)Visitor 93692097
Leaving clients in the dark is not a good approach
(07:27:18)Visitor 93692097
Trust me I work in cyber security and this is not how to handle a breach issue, or an app issue
(07:31:38)Jason Lillie
Feel free to contact us with questions at any time. Unfortunately, we do not have a representative for forums or the like, but we are always happy to assist! Feel free to reach out 9 am to 5 pm EST, Monday through Friday to answer questions and concerns!
(07:34:39)Visitor 93692097
Thanks, I hope your day goes better, I am sure that you guys are flooded with chat! Have a good one.
(07:34:55)Jason Lillie
You as well! Let us know if we can assist any further!
(07:35:13)
(07:35:13)*** Visitor 93692097 has commented: To management, communicate with your clients! ***
(07:35:13)*** Visitor 93692097 left the chat ***

This was my chat with them a few minutes ago.
7:25am: Hi Fred, my name is Jason. We are aware of the outage, and our engineering teams are working hard to rectify it. Keep checking back, as access should be reenabled very soon!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
First I was mad at the "new" Radion G6.
Now I'm stupid mad at not being able to access the thousands of $$$ worth of gear I'm using due to their poor engineering.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the same response from a support ticket. I asked 2 direct questions- does this software ping a server? And if so, why?

neither was answered.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why physical local controls are so important. They can simply drop support for any product at any time and the consumer is left with nothing but an expensive paper weight. Apps can be fun and convenient when they work. You should still have control without them. Kamoer fx-stp for the win.

redsea25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to make a new account.....then I was able to add my pumps and lights as they were currently configured. So at least it didn't reset them or force me to.
Well...it worked a few times and now seems to have the same issue. What a joke.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why physical local controls are so important. They can simply drop support for any product at any time and the consumer is left with nothing but an expensive paper weight. Apps can be fun and convenient when they work. You should still have control without them. Kamoer fx-stp for the win.

Absolutely. Imagine if you had your pumps controller buttons locked (a Mobius option).

I suspect Radion owners are more upset by these issues than me with just Vortechs.

gbru316

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil lights, Hydros controller to control Ecotech devices

neptune sky, apex, tunze pumps. Full local control, still have the local dashboard even if fusion servers go down.

Get yourself a trident for that sweet sweet auto testing, too.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
neptune sky, apex, tunze pumps. Full local control, still have the local dashboard even if fusion servers go down.

Get yourself a trident for that sweet sweet auto testing, too.
Been the Apex route, sold it all off. I don’t need a lot of testing, sitting where it should and holding.

Strust79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is extremely frustrating. I have my salt water two floors below my tanks and rely on this pump for water changes. I have plans tonight that I can't get out of, and all of my tanks have had 20% of their water drained. So now I am forced to either make several trips up and down stairs carrying buckets of water on an injured foot or I can go to the local pet store and waist a ton of money on jugs of saltwater.
I'm in the same Mobius sinking boat.. I have a 230 gal system on my main floor with a mixing station in the basement that uses Versa pumps for AWC daily. It's an act of God to get Mobius to connect to all my devices. I was able to login 1 out of 10 attempts this evening, then 3 out of 10 devices didn't connect... If you ever get Mobius to work correctly immediately go to Vegas or play the lottery, you're on a heater!!

RobbieMaynard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still out. Can’t get on. Have to unplug my pumps to feed. Can’t control lighting. 2 days now guys. So much for spending extra so I don’t have to deal with nonsense. Just a bit disappointed.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s working now, tried it three times with time in between.

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still out. Can’t get on. Have to unplug my pumps to feed. Can’t control lighting. 2 days now guys. So much for spending extra so I don’t have to deal with nonsense. Just a bit disappointed.
Just curious on why you have to unplug to feed? Why don't you just press the power on/off button? Also if by chance you turn your Vortech's off, I am not sure if you are aware that if you have multiple Vortech's all you have to do is push the power button for a second or two on any one of them and all Vortech's will turn off. To turn back on just press the power button on one and all will turn back on. Just an FYI in case you were not aware of this.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back