Mobius: Cannot Add New Scene?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blaxsun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
26,700
Reaction score
29,860
Location
The Abyss
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how to add a Scene in the new Mobius app? All I get are options for <Back and Save (there's no + option), unless I want to edit one of the 4 existing settings: Color Cycle, Disco, Thunderstorm or Cloud Cover. You used to be able to add scenes for feed modes, taking pictures, etc. I've looked on EcoTech's website and all the instructions, videos, etc. are for the previous app (and not really much help).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new