Mobius needs some attention

  • Thread starter Thread starter legacy2mj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

legacy2mj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
406
Reaction score
135
Location
Lone Tree, Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Middle of the night last night. Then twice more throughout the day my current date and time used for my radion schedule just completely changes. Not a just a few min either. All of a sudden it’s July 18th in the middle of the night. My lights are going nuts. This is annoying. Out of nowhere at 3 am last night. That’s an exciting way to get woken up out of a deal sleep. Hopefully something gets worked out.
 
Mine did it three times last evening and this morning as well.. Changes the date to 1st June 1970 out of nowhere.. Fair bit annoying but nothing but an inconvenience luckily!

It's back to normal now it would seem! :)

I have programmed my Apex to switch off the outlets at night now - problem somewhat solved although it shouldn't be necessary..
 
Mine did it three times last evening and this morning as well.. Changes the date to 1st June 1970 out of nowhere.. Fair bit annoying but nothing but an inconvenience luckily!

It's back to normal now it would seem! :)

I have programmed my Apex to switch off the outlets at night now - problem somewhat solved although it shouldn't be necessary..
Haha I hope it’s solved. The radion I have is over a newly set up cube in using as a frag tank. It’s not a fancy Apex set up. But I can say going from pitch black to 100% blue LED in the middle of the night is pretty alarming for a few seconds when you’re not expecting that. Haha
 
Haha I hope it’s solved. The radion I have is over a newly set up cube in using as a frag tank. It’s not a fancy Apex set up. But I can say going from pitch black to 100% blue LED in the middle of the night is pretty alarming for a few seconds when you’re not expecting that. Haha
Yeah seems about right, it does happen from time to time! Same with the AI lights btw, on the MyAI app :face-with-tears-of-joy: Really annoying..

Ecotech is a reputable company but the fact that they can't be bothered fixing this issue annoys me!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new