Mobius needs some attention

legacy2mj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Middle of the night last night. Then twice more throughout the day my current date and time used for my radion schedule just completely changes. Not a just a few min either. All of a sudden it’s July 18th in the middle of the night. My lights are going nuts. This is annoying. Out of nowhere at 3 am last night. That’s an exciting way to get woken up out of a deal sleep. Hopefully something gets worked out.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine did it three times last evening and this morning as well.. Changes the date to 1st June 1970 out of nowhere.. Fair bit annoying but nothing but an inconvenience luckily!

It's back to normal now it would seem! :)

I have programmed my Apex to switch off the outlets at night now - problem somewhat solved although it shouldn't be necessary..

OP
OP
legacy2mj

legacy2mj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine did it three times last evening and this morning as well.. Changes the date to 1st June 1970 out of nowhere.. Fair bit annoying but nothing but an inconvenience luckily!

It's back to normal now it would seem! :)

I have programmed my Apex to switch off the outlets at night now - problem somewhat solved although it shouldn't be necessary..
Haha I hope it’s solved. The radion I have is over a newly set up cube in using as a frag tank. It’s not a fancy Apex set up. But I can say going from pitch black to 100% blue LED in the middle of the night is pretty alarming for a few seconds when you’re not expecting that. Haha

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I hope it’s solved. The radion I have is over a newly set up cube in using as a frag tank. It’s not a fancy Apex set up. But I can say going from pitch black to 100% blue LED in the middle of the night is pretty alarming for a few seconds when you’re not expecting that. Haha
Yeah seems about right, it does happen from time to time! Same with the AI lights btw, on the MyAI app :face-with-tears-of-joy: Really annoying..

Ecotech is a reputable company but the fact that they can't be bothered fixing this issue annoys me!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 166 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.6%
Back