Mohawk Zoa

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have these? Thought I had pandoras but I’m pretty sure they’re Mohawks. I’ve had the frag about a month and it’s still a single head. Are they invasive? Head in question is the far left here. I have separated it onto its own frag.

8E66B5CD-E312-4349-8096-D77C19754324.jpeg
 
I isolated that dude. Check this out and lemme know what you think.
really hard to tell color from that photo. Looks like it could be pink mohawk, but depending on color and the length of the lashes could be WWC Nirvana as well. I'd need to see the color of the polyp
 
really hard to tell color from that photo. Looks like it could be pink mohawk, but depending on color and the length of the lashes could be WWC Nirvana as well. I'd need to see the color of the polyp
Here are some better pictures. Let me know what you think: it’s growing fast. Already sprouted two babies
 

Attachments

  • 63E9DD0E-57F2-4ACF-A5EE-A80EFDE44EC3.jpeg
    63E9DD0E-57F2-4ACF-A5EE-A80EFDE44EC3.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 95
  • AC477ECA-D2C8-4D26-835D-14A39E233B35.jpeg
    AC477ECA-D2C8-4D26-835D-14A39E233B35.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 88

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new