mojano or not

  • Thread starter Thread starter knap_123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

knap_123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
768
Reaction score
109
Location
alex city, alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, this is best pic I can get with my phone. But what do you think this is? I thought it was mojano but not sure. It has bubble tips and there kind of green with a stripe. Really purple face with white dots. I've had for awhile and thought I got rid of it. But it has grew back . and now I'm not sure to kill or not.
 

Attachments

  • 131203_0014.jpg
    131203_0014.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 178
I can’t tell from your picture because it’s too fuzzy and too blue.

However, google Cribrinopsis crassa and see if your guy looks like one of them. These are pretty, little green anemones that look like mini GBTA’s, but never get big. They also multiply like rabbits.
 
I looked but I don't think so. Here's a pic with my wife's iPhone. Its a little clearer.-
 

Attachments

  • photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 185
This pic makes me think Maxi Anemone!
 
Sure looks like a maxi to me with less color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new