• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Monti Caps

smol_reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2020
Messages
978
Reaction score
1,180
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each cap is $15 and is about 2.5 inches across. The red is unmounted, and the purple is mounted to a small flat rock. Pick up in the Houston area - 77459. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Red monti.jpg Purple monti.jpg
 
I'd have to ship this overnight. I do have some other corals I could ship as well to make the shipping charge more worth it. I'll PM you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new