• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Monti frag pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcr's Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jcr's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
696
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frag pack

These will all be montis...I'll try to have pics up tonight. Here is what will be in your package...
Sunset Monti-
Blue flower pedal-
Seasons Greetings-
Purple Haze-
Retna Burn-
Superman-
Spongodes-
Green Cap-
Orange Cap-
$165 shipped Fedex overnight w/heatpack and styrofoam lined box. Very well insulated and double bagged.
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the crappy pics. I tried to use the flash so there wasn't that washed out look under T5's and I have a hard time capturing the actual color. You can probably see some of the mother colonies in my Build Thread under lower MH lighting for better representation. Right now these have been under T5's for around 2months, which is really too bright for them I think, and they will look best in lower light and high flow. I need to clear my tank to make room for an upcoming move..Thanks

Tyree Sunset- Very nice orange unlike the pic represents...Encrusting
DSC06247.jpg

Tyree Blue Flower Pedal Cap. Rim glows blue along with the polyps...
DSC06250.jpg

Superman--This piece broke off when I was rearranging my rocks....around 2+"...nice blue base with red polyps..
DSC06261.jpg

Retna Burn- More pinkish under high lights (T5's), move down to achieve a deeper red. Really a nice piece once established. Encrusting
DSC06275.jpg

Purple Haze--Run in lower light and high flow to achieve a deep purple
DSC06278.jpg

Season Greeting- a Very nice green w/ red polyps...Encrusting
DSC06281.jpg

Green Cap--a piece that was broke off and left in the bottom of the tank once I sold the colony
DSC06276.jpg

Orange cap--Same story as the Green cap
DSC06280.jpg

Spongodes--rearranged some rockwork and my colony grew to this piece. It will be cut from the LR and placed on a frag disk. A really bright green piece. Encrusting and grows stalks...Really different kind of monti..
DSC06284.jpg
 
still available
 
SOLD

Thanks Everyone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new