Free shipping @ $250 - Create Your Own Pack

Item Price
15 - 55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Forrest Fire Digi:

Forrest Fire Digi.jpg
 
Got any big softies for sale?
 
Quick feedback - received my pack today and they are great. Big, chunky frags that were exactly as described and packed very well. I was also able to add some "off menu" special requests for corals that I was looking for. Communication was excellent and very accommodating to my specific shipping date. Buy with confidence.
 
Great seller. Think this is my third time over 2+ years and always consistently great sized frags, a+ packaging and unbeatable prices. Do not hesitate to pull the trigger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new