Monti's For Sale

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These pieces are gorgeous in person. I honestly had a hard time cutting them but they were overgrowing the plug. Some of the nicest monti's! All 1''+ and encrusted


Shipping is $35

I have about 4-5 frags of each.


Mystic Sunset - $15
Tyree PokerStar Monti - $25
Tyree Rainbow Monti - $25
Tyree Sandollar Monti - $25
Tyree Emm'as Jedi Mind Trick - $25
Reverse Superman Monti - $40
Hologram Monti - $40


DSC_0782.jpg



DSC_0775.jpg



DSC_0772.jpg



DSC_0783.jpg



DSC_0783.jpg



Some Zoa's I have left are


Blue agave - $45
Cotton Candy PE - $40
 
[TABLE="class: tborder vbseo_like_postbit, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #D3E7F0"]Tyree Pokerstar Monti (3 still available, 3 Sold)
Tyree Rainbow Monti (3 still available, 2 sold)
Tyree Sandollar Monti (3 still available, 2 sold)
Tyree Emma's Jedi Mind Trick Monti (2 Sold, 1 available)
Reverse Superman Monti (Sold Out)
Hologram Monti (1 Sold, 4 available)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new