Moving a Sea cucumber

Auto-pilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
1,321
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a sea cucumber or a sea apple in my aquarium stuck to the glass. I have to move the tank tomorrow. I was hoping there would be ideas on how to move that guy off the glass????? The tank is only moving 10 minutes down the road but if my plan goes well;he would be out of the water for a solid hour maybe a hour and a half! What do I do?
 
Ok I got the tank moved and I got him off the glass. He was really holding on but I needed to move the tank. I took one of my shaving razors and worked at his suction cups being careful not to cut them off. One at a time he came loose. I damaged some but hes still ok and back to doing his thing after the tank was moved. The real struggle was moving my tank from its upstairs spot to a church down the street that is going to let me keep it there as I sell and buy a new house. I forgot how heavy it is.
 
Ok I got the tank moved and I got him off the glass. He was really holding on but I needed to move the tank. I took one of my shaving razors and worked at his suction cups being careful not to cut them off. One at a time he came loose. I damaged some but hes still ok and back to doing his thing after the tank was moved. The real struggle was moving my tank from its upstairs spot to a church down the street that is going to let me keep it there as I sell and buy a new house. I forgot how heavy it is.
Next time us like a credit card or something similar maybe?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 50.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new