Moving tank to another state?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stanleo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stanleo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
1,931
Location
Statesville, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this possible? In the next few months I will be moving to North Carolina. I had resigned myself to the conclusion that I will have to give away all my animals and start fresh. It might be kinda fun to do that but I love my tank as it is and it is doing really well. The Duncan has two new polyps growing, there is new growth on the clam, my star polyps are really colorful and the peppermint shrimp are comfortable enough to have eggs. I know they won't survive but I think it's neat that they are trying to breed. Nothing has dies in almost a year I just don't wont to give them up.

Is it possible to move my 55gl reef tank to another state? If so, how can this be done? I welcome any input.
 
Hope you don't mind me tagging along to your thread, I'm moving from NJ to FL in the next few months and wanted to know my self.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new