Moving to Bluffton. Any local reefers?

Will be moving to the Blufton/Hardeville area next spring from Huntsville,AL and was wondering what LFS in the area have the best livestock and real reef rock selection? I will be tearing down my tank here locally and selling the livestock prior to moving.
 
Will be moving to the Blufton/Hardeville area next spring from Huntsville,AL and was wondering what LFS in the area have the best livestock and real reef rock selection? I will be tearing down my tank here locally and selling the livestock prior to moving.
Theirs a petco in Bluffton that has some basic stuff but the one in Savannah Exotic Underworlds is pretty good with variety
 
I’m up for it too! I moved here from Dayton Ohio. Had a great club and frag houses. Hosted club meetings and good fellowship.

Here, I have no one, no where to frag hunt, and no club.

My wife is out of town next weekend........
I’m down for starting a club. There used to be one out of GA but I don’t think they’re all that active anymore.
It’s nice to see there more local reefers here, when I first got into the hobby there weren’t a lot around here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new