Moving to Bluffton. Any local reefers?

Daveph68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Will be moving to the Blufton/Hardeville area next spring from Huntsville,AL and was wondering what LFS in the area have the best livestock and real reef rock selection? I will be tearing down my tank here locally and selling the livestock prior to moving.

Damdeno

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be moving to the Blufton/Hardeville area next spring from Huntsville,AL and was wondering what LFS in the area have the best livestock and real reef rock selection? I will be tearing down my tank here locally and selling the livestock prior to moving.
Theirs a petco in Bluffton that has some basic stuff but the one in Savannah Exotic Underworlds is pretty good with variety

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m up for it too! I moved here from Dayton Ohio. Had a great club and frag houses. Hosted club meetings and good fellowship.

Here, I have no one, no where to frag hunt, and no club.

My wife is out of town next weekend........
I’m down for starting a club. There used to be one out of GA but I don’t think they’re all that active anymore.
It’s nice to see there more local reefers here, when I first got into the hobby there weren’t a lot around here.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back