MP 10 not enough power

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

oscargrumete61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i got a question and i hope someone help me out i got a mp 10 less than 6 months old suddenly i realize that i have not enough power is in a 20 gl tank do is in 25 % amd is good but now is in 80 % and feel not current in the propell , but is is not connected in reeflink and is with the wireless option out works great too much power indid a hard reset , soft reset, factory reset and firmware update snd nothing

hyprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When's the last time the wet side is cleaned? Make sure the wet side is completely aligned with the dry?

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your tank a 20g long? I have an MP10 in a 20g long and I didn't feel like it was enough to reach the other side. I added another powerhead on the other end pointing toward the MP10 and that gave me the flow I want.

I run both powerheads at 100% on random. So at times I have about 2,500 gph of flow in my 20g tank.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i got a question and i hope someone help me out i got a mp 10 less than 6 months old suddenly i realize that i have not enough power is in a 20 gl tank do is in 25 % amd is good but now is in 80 % and feel not current in the propell , but is is not connected in reeflink and is with the wireless option out works great too much power indid a hard reset , soft reset, factory reset and firmware update snd nothing

What does “not feel current in the propell” mean? Is it pushing water or not? It could be broken, but if it’s quiet and the propellor spinning I sounds like it should be working.

OP
OP
O

oscargrumete61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does “not feel current in the propell” mean? Is it pushing water or not? It could be broken, but if it’s quiet and the propellor spinning I sounds like it should be working.

Yes is pushing water but no
More than 2 inches after that you do not feel in my hand any current

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back