Mp10wES help.

cjtabares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an old MP10wES that seems to stall when connected to the wet side. It will run when it is not connected to the wet side, I tried 2 wet sides, and it stalls with both. I have connected both wet sides, to my other dry side and they work. I hope that makes sense. Is there anything I can do, or try to get it working? Thanks for any ideas.

ReefStable

Reef Stable
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the magnet inside the dry Side is pulling forward or there is too much friction when it spins.

A temporary option is to use a thicker spacer to weaken the pull. But it might not work.

The long term solution is to contact EcoTech and see if there is a grease that needs replacing or any troubleshooting steps they have to narrow down the exact problem.

OP
OP
C

cjtabares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the magnet inside the dry Side is pulling forward or there is too much friction when it spins.

A temporary option is to use a thicker spacer to weaken the pull. But it might not work.

The long term solution is to contact EcoTech and see if there is a grease that needs replacing or any troubleshooting steps they have to narrow down the exact problem.
Ok, thanks. I will reach out to them.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back