Mr Coral is on the ball .

  • Thread starter Thread starter LILBUDDHA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
207
Location
Eastern NC
1smile1

I was really surprised today . I was talking with a buddy about Mr. Coral and he had me looking at the frags . Next thing you know I had a cart full of stuff and went to process the order . Paypal or my security software got hung up . The payment did not go through . I could not get the order to process . It kept saying the items were no longer available . I cleared the cart and tried to get the items back . Well they were gone . He told me to call them but Mr.Coral was closed today . So I told my buddy the heck with it and I just won't order .
Within 5 minutes I get a phone call from an unknown number . A guy Donny ( think that was his name ) said" I'm with Mr.Coral and I see your order has gotten hung up." "Would you like to still place your order "?
WOW . Any who, he sent me an invoice to pay and I have to say kudos to Mr Coral for being on the ball and following up when I had basically given up .

TY Donny or whomever you are .
 
Last edited:
Mr. Coral has been great with customer service with my orders. My first order from them came with 2 frags that were bleaching when they arrived. I was told they would be replaced on the next order. Gotta love that. I should see my new order tomorrow. Can't wait!
 
In the ten years of reefing, Mr. Coral gave me the best deal on coral to date, with great customer service!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new