MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
Official entry: this is a great pump with high flow and looks to be high quality.
 
From the specs, it looks like it's an amazing pump. Great head height, serious GPH while lower power consumption compared to similar pumps.
 
Official entry: There’s nothing better than a heavy duty pump that runs silently!
 
Whats not to like. 5 year warranty..... thats awesome.
 
I like MRC’s Environmental Commitment. I like leaving places better than the way I found them.
 
I like what I read. Low power usage, volume output, size.
 
Only a few days left to enter!
 
This pump would be perfect for my new tank I am planning on building
 
Quality, performance. Plus it's quiet. Love MRC. Thank you for the opportunity.
 
I would love to win anything.. But this pump is far larger than anything I have or will ever have need. Thank you for offering it though, we should all be so lucky as to be able to have something large enough to need this.
 
Xseries reactors are super sharp and loving the american made products
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new