MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
I would love the calcium reactor -- I especially appreciate that they're upgradable as our needs change and grow
 
is this today or tomorrow

Based on the first post in this thread the drawing is scheduled to happen sometime today. Good luck to everyone!
 
...and you guys thought I forgot... 8-)
 
60 month warranty, and made in the good old USA! Sign me up please!
Congrats @homer1475!! You're our winner for this contest! PM me to claim your prize!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw.
 
Congratulations @homer1475!!! We look forward to seeing this beast in action!
 
Congrats @homer1475

congratulations peanuts.jpg
 
WOW I never win anything!

What a great way to wake up this AM. Thank you reef2reef and MRC. I will most certainly be putting it to good use.

Well, now you can't say that you never win anything!!! Sorry to ruin your streak! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new