• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Multiple aquariums and equipment package deal

Item Price
$9000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
2,672
Location
Austin, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Please not that this is a package deal*

I’m helping a friend liquidate his aquarium collection before he moves out of country. He’s very busy with the move and prefers selling it all as one if anyone is interested in parsing it out themselves. A lot of new equipment that hasn’t been used as well as some very cool aquariums. I’m just trying to help a friend while he is busy, please don’t ask for individual items.

All of the equipment retails almost $18,000 but if someone wants to take it all for $9,000 and sell what they don’t want for a profit, this is your chance.

44CBD570-CE56-490A-AA8C-B03937210D62.jpeg
5915A101-0B74-417C-924C-A6968E5D9A30.jpeg
78E0CEFB-A4BB-4ED0-8CAB-630F08D57A86.png
2E794982-1D8B-4033-A863-B479D366E07B.png
51E8A174-8AE1-4130-852C-46A8C3BF32D8.png
9E87C80C-96D0-45FE-B47D-EB8E0FC62713.png
5BC5B233-AE34-4973-8AB4-3FA54E5DA12D.png
E97AF873-31DA-465A-808B-B804F1FF9B91.png
0B63D309-435D-4A18-BE42-792144748440.png
0D3F76A9-F8F5-4F66-A09D-85CB7C3D5EE3.png
19311806-0D66-4FA0-97B8-B1AE93DBF1C6.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new