Mushroom ID help

ralquist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2023
Messages
459
Reaction score
682
Location
Kansas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning everyone! I've been struggling to figure out what kind of mushroom this is, I got this as a free frag with an online order and it was labeled blue mushroom. Of course with anything free, I've noticed the bubble algae....ugh. Any suggestions or help would be awesome! Have a great weekend!

image1 (3).jpeg
 
Good morning everyone! I've been struggling to figure out what kind of mushroom this is, I got this as a free frag with an online order and it was labeled blue mushroom. Of course with anything free, I've noticed the bubble algae....ugh. Any suggestions or help would be awesome! Have a great weekend!

image1 (3).jpeg
Looks like a rhodactis of some type. But on my phone, so will call in a few peps who may not be.

@fishguy242 @F i s h y @Lost in the Sauce
 
Agree rhodactis
 
Good morning everyone! I've been struggling to figure out what kind of mushroom this is, I got this as a free frag with an online order and it was labeled blue mushroom. Of course with anything free, I've noticed the bubble algae....ugh. Any suggestions or help would be awesome! Have a great weekend!

image1 (3).jpeg
Looks like sunkist Rhodactis
 
Good morning everyone! I've been struggling to figure out what kind of mushroom this is, I got this as a free frag with an online order and it was labeled blue mushroom. Of course with anything free, I've noticed the bubble algae....ugh. Any suggestions or help would be awesome! Have a great weekend!

image1 (3).jpeg
Very pretty mushroom.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new