MUST HAVE Chalice!! TSA Raja in Pajamas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We know there are some big time Chalice lovers out there. If that's you then our Raja in Pajamas is a must have for your collection! From it's vibrant green to the deep blue and bright yellow eyes, it is surely a Chalice that will stand out in your tank. This one is like a Convict Chalice, but on steroids! As most chalices it prefers good flow and lower light to bring out the best coloration. Make sure to shoot us a message if you want a piece of this gem in your tank!

53222215116_dd401d082c_h.jpg

Jelbin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
We know there are some big time Chalice lovers out there. If that's you then our Raja in Pajamas is a must have for your collection! From it's vibrant green to the deep blue and bright yellow eyes, it is surely a Chalice that will stand out in your tank. This one is like a Convict Chalice, but on steroids! As most chalices it prefers good flow and lower light to bring out the best coloration. Make sure to shoot us a message if you want a piece of this gem in your tank!

53222215116_dd401d082c_h.jpg
nice piece

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not grafted just glued onto same rock. It's in the picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231020_024249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020_024249_Chrome.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not grafted just glued onto same rock. It's in the picture.

That piece is a very large colony, not just frags. We understand that some pieces may be a bit pricy for some customers, but for that reason we offer Monti frags of all prices so everyone can have a piece in there tank. If you are looking for something more economical please let us know we would be happy to send you some links to some frags that may be more in your budget.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a EC Coral? Just don't want to purchase a duplicate.
I bet it is, my lfs had a big colony of this from their wholesaler and cut it up to frags larger than TS is selling and I paid $25 for it! As a matter of fact I believe they still have some left. I just want to learn how to edit photos from their camera guy.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back