MXM module

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just turned on wifi w/ mobius. its even better than w/ just bluetooth. wifi is nearly instant connection

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or….

What if it doesn’t use Mobius at all and they were making sure everything was perfect before releasing? A failed release here wouldn’t look very good for any of them
It won’t use Mobius. MAYBE need your account login to access the device.

Last edited:

Short Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, i got AOS Update and MXM supported. Sound like it will be coming out to the public real soon. Can't wait to remove all of powerhead out of my EB.

bee144

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw that tonight when I got a notification to update AOS…. Everywhere is still showing not for sale yet….
They do rollouts for AOS in batches. Not sure how long that takes be realistically, they will have to ensure everyone gets the latest version before putting it on sale.

but this is a good sign we are one step closer!

OfficeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My AI Prime 16 works just fine with IOTA over wireless. Anyone know if the new AOS breaks this?

I don't want to buy another module to do what this already does.

bee144

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My AI Prime 16 works just fine with IOTA over wireless. Anyone know if the new AOS breaks this?

I don't want to buy another module to do what this already does.
We really don’t know. They’ve been extremely tight lipped about it. Someone with hacking skills could probably take the latest firmware and tear it apart to see exactly what hardware is supported and the modes/activities that can be achieved. Until then or it’s released, we have no idea.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really don’t know. They’ve been extremely tight lipped about it. Someone with hacking skills could probably take the latest firmware and tear it apart to see exactly what hardware is supported and the modes/activities that can be achieved. Until then or it’s released, we have no idea.

No need to go through all that. Patience is a virtue.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry everyone. It takes time to develop another new standard for the new 2024-2025 gear that won't be backwards compatible with all existing gear. It's coming and when it does it will seamlessly integrate your next generation Radion q9s and vortech mpxs pumps when they come out.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bet we see them released in the next few weeks. They didn’t update Fusion to have MXM control because it was still months off.

It also takes time to get the modules to every vendor and retailer that needs them at release.

Q1 ends soon and Aperture will 100% want to pad the books before Q2

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any news of this ?
The only page that has updates when the time comes will be this one:

bee144

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the firmware is done, that means the features are locked in. Why aren’t they talking more about the features.

They were rather vague when they announced it.

ReefKeeperElite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hopefully nobody "read into when we would likely see this". You know, right after stating that they have "teamed up with santa and his elves". With that said, I would hope that the supply chains are in place and ready to roll it out if they were thinking last Christmas were possible. To me that means any day now, and the AOS update to support the rollout seems to imply this.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back