My 120 dream reef!

How do you like that combo? I currently run 5 blue 3 coral and am thinking about switching my combo up a little. I have run aqua blue before but with 2 purple plus. I think I am gonna try this also.
 
How do you like that combo? I currently run 5 blue 3 coral and am thinking about switching my combo up a little. I have run aqua blue before but with 2 purple plus. I think I am gonna try this also.

Looks great man! On the white side when day lights are on.
 
This is a great tank. Pappy thank you for sharing your photography is stellar.

120 is my next dream and this proves why.
 
Thanks everyone!
Matty it's killin it right now!
I farmer looks are deceiving and stuff is growing like a weed!
 
couple update pics;)

coolers.jpg
coolers2.jpg
creamsicle.jpg
miami-orchid.jpg
stag.jpg
 
Great job!
 
Thanks everyone!
Matty it's killin it right now!
I farmer looks are deceiving and stuff is growing like a weed!

lol. great pics pappy. whats that cooler? or first 2 sps? i still need to make a visit down and see your mini you.

I see this being TOTM real soon.
 
Amazing tank! Why did you decide to change from led's to t-5's? Sorry if I missed this in the thread.
 
Amazing tank! Why did you decide to change from led's to t-5's? Sorry if I missed this in the thread.

It is a mainly sps dominated tank and wasn't getting certain colors. Also started zeo and most zeo tanks are t5 lit. So far seeing great improvement:)!
 
been a while since I've been on here due to the new baby! Wanted to update with some pics! Zeovit is kicking but on tank parameters are right where they need to be!

ant-insignis.jpg
aqua-delight.jpg
bird-of-paradise.jpg
cb-creamsicle.jpg
palmers-blue.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new