My 20L

GotSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Chatt, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is pics of my 20L And yes I know I need to move the frogspawn LOL just haven't done it yet



100_0016-1.jpg


100_0015-1.jpg


100_0019-1.jpg


100_0027-1.jpg


100_0022-1.jpg


100_0026-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very Nice!
 
yes, very nice! the tank looks so much bigger than a 20! and your corals looks great :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new