My 210g project

  • Thread starter Thread starter pender442
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pender442

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to reef tanks, I've been a cichlid guy for 12 years, but moved and wife said I can only have a tank if it's a saltwater tank, so here I am with a 210 because well she never specified how big haha but still have a long way to go here's the start

IMG_0531.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Great start!
 
Welcome aboard, looking forward to this build
 
Looking good outta the gate, Pender442!

I normally wouldn't recommend horseshoe crabs in a reef tank (and I _wish_ I could ever recommend feather-star crinoids - they're just too delicate!) but this is clearly a tank that needs some "living fossils"! It seems that you have at least one dino-phile in your family. Perhaps they'll be pleased to know that one of our more common hitchhikers is one of the most ancient creatures on earth - sponges.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

~Bruce
 
Turning out real nice! Welcome to r2r!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new