My 24g Reef

Shredr50

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Pewaukee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this tank early last summer. I'll be upgrading to a larger setup soon as I need more space. Breaking corals while cleaning my tank is starting to get old :squigglemouth:

24g JBJ Nano Cube
150w HQI + 2x32w PC Pendant (http://www.current-usa.com/sundialhqipendant.html)

SPS reef with a few LPS thrown in.
Gold Stripe Maroon Clown
Neon Goby

Full Tank Shot 2-9-10
Craigslist9876
FTS.jpg


Here's a link to a short video I took today as well.
2-9-10 video by Craigslist9876 - Photobucket
Thanks for looking.:smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new