My 30 gal. Jbj rl has arrived !!

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many blennies are just not collected. The signal blenny being one of them. Wonderful fish easy to keep. Not being collected
That is too bad :(
I guess it is good to some degree so not all the species are taken out of the ocean

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is too bad :(
I guess it is good to some degree so not all the species are taken out of the ocean
Yes in a way I think they should cycle through what fish are allowed to be collected. Yes it would be a pain to have to wait until the fish you want is in season but if it also ment collectors would look at these often overlooked beauties I think it would be worth it.

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I don't need another fish but I would love to have this one!
image.jpg
I just read that they live in brackish water, probably a good thing for me!!:D

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and today is my one year anniversary for being in saltwater!! Not with this tank of course , if I can find some pictures I'll post them. Boy I've come along way!!:D

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Oh and today is my one year anniversary for being in saltwater!! Not with this tank of course , if I can find some pictures I'll post them. Boy I've come along way!!:D
Here are a few pictures of my previous tanks 2 are fresh water planted pico tanks and then my 8 gallon nano.
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had dwarf freshwater puffers for a year, hated to get rid of them, but after SW bit ......:rolleyes: Hope you all enjoy!:D

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Chris! What is your stocking list(fish wise) atm?

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Chris! What is your stocking list(fish wise) atm?
I probably have to many:rolleyes: but I am very diligent in water changes, etc. I have a Blood orange mis bar clown, a domino clown, 6 line wrasse, tail spot blenny, green clown goby and a. clarkii that I love but will be going bye bye cause he's getting to big. CUC, a harlequin sea serpent and 3 BTA's whew ... Don't tell on me. Seriously I will be upgrading on my tank in the future . Hope this is what you wanted:)

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably have to many:rolleyes: but I am very diligent in water changes, etc. I have a Blood orange mis bar clown, a domino clown, 6 line wrasse, tail spot blenny, green clown goby and a. clarkii that I love but will be going bye bye cause he's getting to big. CUC, a harlequin sea serpent and 3 BTA's whew ... Don't tell on me. Seriously I will be upgrading on my tank in the future . Hope this is what you wanted:)
See what you can do with that list! Lol! Clarkii will have to go, i agree lol. Otherwise, I always like a good challenge :D
I did see a firefish in some of those pics, he still around?

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See what you can do with that list! Lol! Clarkii will have to go, i agree lol. Otherwise, I always like a good challenge :D
I did see a firefish in some of those pics, he still around?
No very sad to say..... And he was one of my first ones, think he got bullied by BLENNY, meany!!!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back