My 30 gal. Jbj rl has arrived !!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably have to many:rolleyes: but I am very diligent in water changes, etc. I have a Blood orange mis bar clown, a domino clown, 6 line wrasse, tail spot blenny, green clown goby and a. clarkii that I love but will be going bye bye cause he's getting to big. CUC, a harlequin sea serpent and 3 BTA's whew ... Don't tell on me. Seriously I will be upgrading on my tank in the future . Hope this is what you wanted:)

Need to see a FTS of that slightly over-crowded house!!! LOL LOL!!!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably have to many:rolleyes: but I am very diligent in water changes, etc. I have a Blood orange mis bar clown, a domino clown, 6 line wrasse, tail spot blenny, green clown goby and a. clarkii that I love but will be going bye bye cause he's getting to big. CUC, a harlequin sea serpent and 3 BTA's whew ... Don't tell on me. Seriously I will be upgrading on my tank in the future . Hope this is what you wanted:)
Quoted wrong one ... :confused: ... re-quoted below.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Oce. Clowns, firefish, hi-fin goby and shrimp pair and a cleaner shrimp. Thinking about a royal gramma and tailspot blenny or a couple of chromis. Not sure yet, though.

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Oce. Clowns, firefish, hi-fin goby and shrimp pair and a cleaner shrimp. Thinking about a royal gramma and tailspot blenny or a couple of chromis. Not sure yet, though.
You know I really like Chromis but I hear as a small group they are hard to keep. I love @helen 's Starry Blenny they are really neat.:)

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey are you and ReeferFoxx the POLICE??!!!!:p:D
I don't judge! Like I said, I like a good challenge lol :p Our 45 gal big brothers usually come stocked with 8 or so fish without issues. Thats only 9-10 more gallons :D

Oh geez. 15 gallons more. That was a brain fart! Mondays...

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I really like Chromis but I hear as a small group they are hard to keep. I love @helen 's Starry Blenny they are really neat.:)
Mr. Cutie is character but a BRAT sometimes!!!:cool:
He over-turned about half my frags last night and knocked off 3 from the rack. I know he does that on purpose and only does it when I move things around.:mad:
Apparently he's not good with change.o_O
Since I am coming home 3 more corals today, I assuming he gonna be mad again for the next couple weeks!! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Cutie is character but a BRAT sometimes!!!:cool:
He over-turned about half my frags last night and knocked off 3 from the rack. I know he does that on purpose and only does it when I move things around.:mad:
Apparently he's not good with change.o_O
Since I am coming home 3 more corals today, I assuming he gonna be mad again for the next couple weeks!! :rolleyes:
Yeah I saw those bags!!! Hmmm does hubby know,lol :p

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish-with-Attitude-police-fish-baby.png

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't judge! Like I said, I like a good challenge lol :p Our 45 gal big brothers usually come stocked with 8 or so fish without issues. Thats only 9-10 more gallons :D

Oh geez. 15 gallons more. That was a brain fart! Mondays...
lol, I was joking:D nice to have you on this thread, btw @helen has some baby mollies up for adoption.:oops:

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I saw those bags!!! Hmmm does hubby know,lol :p
I called him on my way back to work and had to confess ... the black sun to big to strategically place in the tank without him noticing!:rolleyes:;)
He says ... Really we needed that?!?!? ;)

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called him on my way back to work and had to confess ... the black sun to big to strategically place in the tank without him noticing!:rolleyes:;)
He says ... Really we needed that?!?!? ;)
And it's not even July yet!! I love the black sun, want one!!!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it's not even July yet!! I love the black sun, want one!!!
1st coral I have to actually target feed ... so we will see how that goes!
I know I wasn't supposed to buy anything else ... supposed to be 'growing out'!
I can't NOT be trusted!!!

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, I was joking:D nice to have you on this thread, btw @helen has some baby mollies up for adoption.:oops:
Thanks! I hope to get a new build thread up soon. I decided to do a dry rock cycle and I must say, it is by far the most tedious and excruciatingly slow process compared to just regular live rock. I'm at 5.5 months and the tank is just...ugh, kind of an eye sore for me to even share lol.

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I hope to get a new build thread up soon. I decided to do a dry rock cycle and I must say, it is by far the most tedious and excruciatingly slow process compared to just regular live rock. I'm at 5.5 months and the tank is just...ugh, kind of an eye sore for me to even share lol.
Great, I'll be following:) yeah patients is one thing in this hobby that is NOT fun.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back