My 30g nano

definitionofreal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
234
Reaction score
53
Location
Sarasota, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this tank around 8 months ago. No skimmer just a hob bio wheel with filter floss, 700gph powerhead, 40 pounds of sand and 40 pounds of rock. I do 5g water changes weekly. I run a chinese full spectrum led that I have had great growth with. Ok, enough with the boring stuff, here's some eye candy.
 

Attachments

  • 1386644282766.jpg
    1386644282766.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 1386644419462.jpg
    1386644419462.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 1386644447720.jpg
    1386644447720.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 1386644477311.jpg
    1386644477311.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 1386644500877.jpg
    1386644500877.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 107
Some more
 

Attachments

  • 1386644611032.jpg
    1386644611032.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 1386644627798.jpg
    1386644627798.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 1386644650240.jpg
    1386644650240.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 1386644685588.jpg
    1386644685588.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 136
And more
 

Attachments

  • 1386644926925.jpg
    1386644926925.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 1386644936045.jpg
    1386644936045.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 1386644945726.jpg
    1386644945726.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 1386644956013.jpg
    1386644956013.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 1386644973107.jpg
    1386644973107.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 118

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new